Russian Oligarch Laughed at Putin for Cutting Off Gas to Bulgaria
Russian oligarch and former Putin ally Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who now lives in exile in Germany, laughed at the Russian president over the suspension of Russian gas supplies to Bulgaria.
According to him, the ingenious move on how Sofia will be left without natural gas due to its dependence on supplies from Moscow has failed miserably.
Here is what Khodorkovsky wrote on Twitter:
“1. You insist that Bulgarians pay in rubles, even though their contract is in euros.
2. They refuse.
3. You stop their gas.
4. Bulgaria negotiates for gas supplies from the United States at prices lower than those of Gazprom.
5. Bulgarians admire another ‘genius’ move by Putin.”
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Czech Republic will also Expel 70 People from its Russian Embassy
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency
- » Lavrov: The EU and NATO are forming a Temporary Coalition for War with Russia