NATO invites Georgia to its Summit in Madrid
“Georgia is a NATO partner with strong potential and its representatives will be invited to the alliance's summit in Madrid”. This was announced by NATO Deputy Secretary-General Mircea Geoană.
"We have been working with Georgia for many years and, as far as I know, the Georgian leadership will be invited to the NATO summit in Madrid. An open-door policy remains important for NATO. I can say that Georgia is a very important partner. The Black Sea is becoming very important," he said on the First Channel of Georgian Public Television.
Georgia has been cooperating with NATO since the late 1990s.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 134 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Destroyed University in Kharkiv, Moscow Arrests one of its Top Generals
- » New Protest in North Macedonia, familiar Chants against Bulgaria
- » EU: Trust in Institutions continues to Fall despite declining Unemployment and phasing out of Pandemic Restrictions
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Erdogan: We are Close to a Deal for the Transport of Grain through the Black Sea