Bulgarian PM on May 9: We Celebrate the Day of United Europe
"On May 9, we celebrate the holiday of a united Europe. This Europe, founded in the middle of the last century by true visionaries who survived the horrors of the two world wars, division and great human suffering. But they had the courage to turn their backs on pain and revenge, to look boldly into the future and to mark the beginning of the unification of the European continent.” This is stated in an address by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov, published on the official Facebook page of the Council of Ministers.
"By affirming unity and tolerance as its core values, Europe has become a model of freedom, solidarity, economic prosperity and prosperity.”
“Today, unfortunately, a terrible war is being waged in Europe again. People are dying, millions of destinies have been destroyed, dozens of towns and villages have been turned into ruins. These tragic events clearly show us that human life, unity, peace and unity are the greatest values and we must do our best to preserve and uphold them.”
“I believe that Europe will demonstrate its strength and unity, because only together can we tackle the challenges and emerge from them even more cohesively," the prime minister said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » Speaker of Parliament: Right now, Bulgaria is Not Preparing to Lift the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Investigative Journalist: No Parties and Individuals in Bulgaria are Associated with Kremlin and Russian Propaganda