The Bulgarian Government proposes that the VAT threshold be BGN 100,000
The Bulgarian government proposes that the threshold for VAT (ДДС) registration be raised twice - from BGN 50,000 to BGN 100,000.
“We are submitting a request for a derogation to the European Commission”, announced at the beginning of today's cabinet meeting Prime Minister Kiril Petkov. He reminded that this is one of the coalition's pre-election commitments. The goal is to make business easier.
Petkov also touched on the topic of energy security. He said that for the first time in history, Bulgaria has a central role in the region for energy security.
“Bulgaria together with Romania, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine, together with colleagues from Azerbaijan, we discuss how energy security in the region to be optimized so that there is more diversification, prices to be lower, we have optimization of the systems so that the risk of supplies is reduced,” the Prime Minister added.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught