Russia has resumed Gas Supplies to Poland
Gas supplies to Poland from Russia have been restored. This is shown by data from the network of gas transmission operators of the European Union on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.
We remind you that on Tuesday Gazprom announced in a statement that Russia was suspending gas supplies to Poland. It said the gas would stop on Wednesday morning, but Polish media reported it had already stopped. Poland called the suspension a "breach of contract" and said it would seek its rights.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?