A number of Countries are interested in buying Grain from Bulgaria
After the Ministerial Meeting in the framework of the Berlin Process and the dialogue on agricultural policy Germany - Western Balkans in Berlin, organized by German Minister of Agriculture Cem Özdemir, the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Dr. Ivan Ivanov held a brief informal conversation with the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of North Macedonia Ljupcho Nikolovski.
During the conversation, Mr. Ljupcho Nikolovski expressed interest in buying grain from Bulgaria. Minister Ivanov stressed that within days the state will start the planned purchase of grain. After the end of the process, in case of any surpluses, the Minister stated that he would notify the Council of Ministers.
“The first priority is to ensure Bulgaria's food security,” said the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture.
He explained that if the government decides to release the quantities, possible talks could be held with the RNM minister in the future.
Many other countries are also interested in Bulgarian grain.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses
- » Business Adaptation - Casinos
- » Bulgarian Livestock Breeders have Warned that the Sector is on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria has Exported Anti-Tank Missiles and Ammunition to the USA worth 13.5 million euros