Greece has declared 12 Russian diplomats Persona Non Grata
Greece has declared 12 Russian diplomats persona non grata. The European Union will also sanction the import of Russian oil, the President of the European Commission told the European Parliament.
Ursula von der Leyen presented the restrictions announced on Tuesday, including a ban on buying Russian coal.
Washington plans to ban new investments in Russia and measures against Vladimir Putin's two daughters. The Alliance's foreign ministers will meet in Brussels today.
Earlier, Britain called on its G7 and NATO partners to ban Russian ships from entering their ports and to adopt a timetable for phasing out Russian oil and gas imports.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel
- » From Today: Bulgaria to begin Receiving Full Quantities of Gas under the Contract with Azerbaijan