Putin imposed Visa restrictions on Bulgarians and citizens of other “Unfriendly” countries
President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree imposing visa restrictions on citizens of countries identified by Moscow as "unfriendly" in response to their sanctions over Ukraine, Reuters reported.
The decree comes into force today and suspends the simplified visa regime for Russia with some EU member states, Bulgaria being one of them, as well as Norway, Switzerland, Denmark and Iceland.
The Russian Foreign Ministry and other bodies have been ordered to decide on the introduction of personal restrictions on the entry of “foreign nationals and persons who commit hostile acts against Russia, its citizens and legal entities.”
Last month, Moscow adopted a list of hostile countries, including the United States, Canada, Britain, European Union member states (including Bulgaria) and Ukraine.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar
- » Estonia is Expelling 21 Russian Diplomats