New Record for Inflation in the Eurozone
Energy prices and supply disruptions caused by the war in Ukraine have led to a new record jump of 7.5% in consumer prices in the Eurozone, according to the EU's statistics agency Eurostat.
The increase of a record 5.9% in February was boosted by a 44.7% year-on-year rise in energy prices as Europe fell into an oil and gas crisis amid tensions with Russia over its invasion of its pro-Western neighbor.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon
- » Bulgaria among 15 EU Countries that want Cap on Gas Prices
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want 60% Price Increase