A New Round of Talks between Kyiv and Moscow in Turkey
New talks between Russia and Ukraine will take place in Turkey, President's spokesman Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.
The meeting between the negotiating delegations will take place in Istanbul.
The negotiations come after talks between Presidents Erdogan and Putin, during which the Turkish head of state stressed the need to cease fire and establish peace between Russia and Ukraine as soon as possible, as well as to improve the humanitarian situation in the region.
Ukraine is ready to discuss accepting neutrality as part of a peace agreement with Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky said in an online interview with Russian journalists from independent media. And the media regulator in Moscow banned the Russian media from broadcasting it and announced that it was launching an investigation against the participating publications.
Later, in a midnight video message, Zelensky said Moscow feared his interview, adding that it was a tense diplomatic week ahead, and thanked dozens of cities where marches and concerts in support of Ukraine had taken place over the weekend.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency
- » Lavrov: The EU and NATO are forming a Temporary Coalition for War with Russia
- » Kremlin Renames Street in front of US Embassy in Moscow to “Donetsk People's Republic”