Polish General: Warsaw has the Right to Claim Kaliningrad
Former commander of Poland's ground forces, Waldemar Skrzypczak, said the Kaliningrad region was “under Russian occupation since 1945”.
According to him, this territory was never Russian but historically belonged to Prussia and Poland.
“Now it is worth remembering it. It is worth remembering the Kaliningrad region, which I think is part of Polish territory ... We have the right to claim this territory, which is occupied by Russia,” Skrzypczak said on the Polish TV show “Super Express”.
At the same time, he is of the opinion that the Kaliningrad region “has no military significance”.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market
- » Putin: There will be a Mirror Response to the Membership of Finland and Sweden in NATO
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » Medvedev: Crimea is Russian. For it, We are Ready to have a Third World War
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency
- » Lavrov: The EU and NATO are forming a Temporary Coalition for War with Russia