Polish General: Warsaw has the Right to Claim Kaliningrad
Former commander of Poland's ground forces, Waldemar Skrzypczak, said the Kaliningrad region was “under Russian occupation since 1945”.
According to him, this territory was never Russian but historically belonged to Prussia and Poland.
“Now it is worth remembering it. It is worth remembering the Kaliningrad region, which I think is part of Polish territory ... We have the right to claim this territory, which is occupied by Russia,” Skrzypczak said on the Polish TV show “Super Express”.
At the same time, he is of the opinion that the Kaliningrad region “has no military significance”.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia proposes to send a North Korean into Space
- » Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin Dead after Plane Crash in Russia
- » At least 27 People Died after an Explosion at a Gas Station in Russia
- » Threat of Expulsion: Russians must take an Exam in Latvia
- » Russian Civil War: Putin threatened all those Guilty of Insurrection will Suffer Punishment
- » Invasion of Russia Day 1? Incursion in Belgorod Region by Russian Volunteers