UN has Information that Russia is using Cluster Bombs in Ukraine
The UN has received reliable information that Russia is using cluster bombs in Ukraine, DPA reported.
UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs Rosemary DiCarlo said there were “credible reports that Russian forces were using cluster bombs, including in populated areas.”
“These indiscriminate attacks, which hit both military and civilian targets without distinction, are prohibited by international humanitarian law,” she said.
The UN has also received information on 26 attacks on healthcare facilities in Ukraine that killed 12 people, including an attack on a clinic in Mariupol.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
- » Day 223 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Continue to Retreat from “Annexed” Territories
- » Day 222 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Breakthrough in Kherson, Both Sides accuse each other of Shelling
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO