First Victim of the Shelling in Donbas
The Ukrainian army announced on Saturday the first death of its soldier in weeks. He received a fatal shrapnel wound in the conflict zone. The Emergency Service of Ukraine reported two others who were injured during a wave of shootings in the same area.
At the same time, an 84-year-old resident of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic (DNR) was wounded in the Ukrainian shelling of the village of Kominternovo in the southern part of the republic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians