Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
Croatia's State Statistical Institute has released the first census data.
In the last 10 years alone, Croatia's population has fallen by 396,360. In 2011, there were 4,284,889 people in Croatia, and today there are 3,888,529, according to the State Statistical Institute. There have never been so few people in Croatia since 1948.
Croatia's population has shrunk by 895,736 since 1991. The data show that there has been no population increase in any area in the last ten years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » North Macedonia has Released Vlado Buckovski as Chief Negotiator with Bulgaria
- » SDSM Leader: North Macedonia and Albania have done Everything, Now it's the EU's Turn
- » New Government in North Macedonia
- » Period of Validity of Certificates in Greece will be Reduced if there is no Booster Dose