Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
Croatia's State Statistical Institute has released the first census data.
In the last 10 years alone, Croatia's population has fallen by 396,360. In 2011, there were 4,284,889 people in Croatia, and today there are 3,888,529, according to the State Statistical Institute. There have never been so few people in Croatia since 1948.
Croatia's population has shrunk by 895,736 since 1991. The data show that there has been no population increase in any area in the last ten years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: Young Serbs Hate Bulgarians, Croats and Albanians the Most
- » Tensions last night between Serbs and Kosovars
- » The Majority of Serbs are against NATO and the EU
- » Former Macedonian PM accused Sofia of a Plan for a Second Bulgarian State in the Balkans
- » The Macedonian Parliament accepted the French Proposal after fierce Debates
- » The Ruling Party in North Macedonia supported the French Proposal