Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
Croatia's State Statistical Institute has released the first census data.
In the last 10 years alone, Croatia's population has fallen by 396,360. In 2011, there were 4,284,889 people in Croatia, and today there are 3,888,529, according to the State Statistical Institute. There have never been so few people in Croatia since 1948.
Bulgaria's population has shrunk by 10% in 10 years
Croatia's population has shrunk by 895,736 since 1991. The data show that there has been no population increase in any area in the last ten years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike