Bulgaria: Speaker of Parliament Nikola Minchev has COVID-19
After the National Security Advisory Council, the Speaker of the National Assembly Nikola Minchev felt sick. He immediately took a test that was positive for COVID-19. This was announced by the press center of the parliament.
In the coming days, Nikola Minchev will participate in the parliamentary sessions remotely electronically in compliance with the rules adopted by the National Assembly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-PM Borissov: There are 2 Options for a Government in Bulgaria – Me as PM or another but with Common Priorities
- » Stefan Yanev proposes for Bulgaria to Boycott the Netherlands
- » Ex-PM Borissov: We will propose a Cabinet of Experts, it is unacceptable to set more Conditions for Bulgaria’s admission into Schengen
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" against the entry of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgarian Justice Minister: Rutte should be Careful, what he said is not the Position of Europe
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive