Bulgarian MPs Shortened their Christmas Holidays
Parliament has cut short its Christmas holiday, FOCUS News Agency reported. According to the current Rules of Procedure of the National Assembly, the deputies had to be on vacation from December 22 to January 10.
The MPs approved the proposal of "We Continue the Change" to reduce the vacation period from December 29 to December 31.
"For" the proposal was voted by 181 MPs, "against" -20 and "abstained" - 11, with which it was accepted.
"There Is Such a People" proposed that the vacation of the deputies be completely canceled, but their proposal was rejected
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Metal Bars put at the Entrance of Bulgaria’s Parliament will be Removed
- » The Defense Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia: We are Ready to Strengthen Cooperation
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried