Bulgarian MPs Shortened their Christmas Holidays
Parliament has cut short its Christmas holiday, FOCUS News Agency reported. According to the current Rules of Procedure of the National Assembly, the deputies had to be on vacation from December 22 to January 10.
The MPs approved the proposal of "We Continue the Change" to reduce the vacation period from December 29 to December 31.
"For" the proposal was voted by 181 MPs, "against" -20 and "abstained" - 11, with which it was accepted.
"There Is Such a People" proposed that the vacation of the deputies be completely canceled, but their proposal was rejected
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » “We Continue the Change” is Negotiating with “Democratic Bulgaria” for Joint Participation in the Elections
- » BSP returned the Mandate to Form a Government: Bulgarians expect a Date for Early Elections
- » No Change in Austria’s Position on the Admission of Bulgaria in Schengen, Vienna promised EU Funding for our Border