The Three parties in Democratic Bulgaria Support the Coalition Agreement
The three parties in the Democratic Bulgaria coalition - Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria, Green Movement and Yes, Bulgaria - will support the coalition agreement and the draft government.
BSP and "There Is Such a People" are yet to rule on the proposed parameters.
The details of the future coalition agreement for forming a government between "We Continue the Change", BSP, "There Is Such a People" and "Democratic Bulgaria" continue to be clarified.
"We Continue the Change" expects the document to be finally ready very soon and to proceed to its signing.
It is still being determined whether it will be signed jointly or seperately with each of the formations that will be part of the future coalition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » “MarketLinks” Survey: 6 Parties in the New Bulgarian Parliament after October’s Elections
- » BSP will decide before the Elections whether they Recognize the Referendums in the Occupied Territories in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 11 People Detained in Burgas in Police Operation against Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgarian General: The Pentagon can Strike Pre-Emptively if Russia puts its Nuclear Forces On Alert
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM: Russia's Actions are Unacceptable and Directly Violate the UN Charter