Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19
"The European Commission says 1/3 of Europe's population has not been vaccinated. A pandemic of the unvaccinated awaits us. According to the national legislation of each country, it can be considered whether vaccines against COVID-19 will become mandatory. The legislation in Bulgaria has such an opportunity and if someone decides it could happen." This was stated in "Hello, Bulgaria" by the specialist in medical law Dr. Maria Petrova.
In order to change the ordinance, a rather long procedure under the Law on Normative Acts had to be passed.
"The norms for such a change are not easy. This is subject to many debates and discussions and will not happen from today to tomorrow. It is important to note that a vaccine is always voluntary, whether recommended or mandatory. In one case, however, there is a sanction," added Dr. Petrova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test