4-year-old Child is the Youngest Victim of the “Struma” Tragedy
The youngest passenger in the crashed Macedonian bus was 4 years old, BGNES reports. This is a child born in 2017.
The oldest passenger is 63 years old. According to the information available to BGNES, the majority of travelers were born between 1971 and 2004.
The severe accident that night on the Struma highway killed 45 people and injured seven others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria
- » 4 People Died in a Fire at a Nursing Home in Varna
- » Cuba: At least 22 Casualties in a Hotel Explosion in Havana
- » 36 years since the Chernobyl Accident
- » Facade of a Building Collapsed in the Center of Sofia (VIDEO)