4-year-old Child is the Youngest Victim of the “Struma” Tragedy
The youngest passenger in the crashed Macedonian bus was 4 years old, BGNES reports. This is a child born in 2017.
The oldest passenger is 63 years old. According to the information available to BGNES, the majority of travelers were born between 1971 and 2004.
The severe accident that night on the Struma highway killed 45 people and injured seven others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine