Presidential Debate: Radev vs Gerdjikov on Thursday
BNT will organize and broadcast the only debate between presidential candidates Rumen Radev and Anastas Gerdjikov.
They will be in prime time on the public media program on Thursday at 8 p.m.
Fully in the tradition of social media, the debate will cover important topics for society, in which the main role is played by the presidential institution.
Bulgarian National Television will provide an opportunity for the candidates' messages to reach the widest possible audience.
So far in its history, BNT has organized several major political debates, the last of which is from November 10, 2016, when presidential candidates Tsetska Tsacheva and Rumen Radev debated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces