Anti-Record in Bulgaria: 334 COVID-19 Related Deaths in Last 24h
334 people with established coronavirus have died in the past 24 hours, according to the Unified Information Portal. This is a new anti-record since the beginning of the pandemic in Bulgaria.
The new cases are 5,286 or almost 11% of the more than 48,000 tests performed. Nearly 95% of the victims of the virus are not immunized. A new 1,400 people have been admitted to hospital, 723 of them in intensive care. About 85% of new infections are without vaccine. Almost 3,500 people were reported cured. More than 13,000 doses of vaccine were given yesterday
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h
- » BioNTech CEO: I think we will Need an Adapted Vaccine against COVID-19 because of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19