Russian Doctor: COVID-19 Causes Baldness
A past coronavirus infection can contribute to premature baldness. This was announced to TASS by Tatiana Ruzhnetsova, Deputy Director for Clinical Work of the Moscow Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology of Rospotrebnadzor, BTA reported.
Ruzhentsova noted that if the infection is severe, it affects various organs and systems, after which a long recovery period is needed.
"In mild illness, in many cases patients seek medical help late, sometimes completely without treatment. This can lead to the development of postcovid syndrome. As a rule, the more severe the disease, the longer and more severe the symptoms of the post-covid syndrome,” she said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative