Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of Green Certificate
Over 80% drop in restaurant turnover was observed in the first two days after the "green certificate" became mandatory for visiting places for dining and entertainment, according to data from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association, the Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Association of Establishments. The decline is proportional to the vaccinated Bulgarians - with 20% vaccination, 80% decline in turnover. Such a crisis in the sector has not occurred in more than 30 years.
The organizations will join the protest of the united Bulgarian business, which starts at 3 pm on October 28 throughout the country under the title “ALL OF US TOGETHER! For health, work, future, security!”
/ Events Managment Bulgaria
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 4 New Gas Tankers are coming to Revithoussa in January - Part of the Fuel is for Bulgaria
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins