Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of Green Certificate
Over 80% drop in restaurant turnover was observed in the first two days after the "green certificate" became mandatory for visiting places for dining and entertainment, according to data from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association, the Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Association of Establishments. The decline is proportional to the vaccinated Bulgarians - with 20% vaccination, 80% decline in turnover. Such a crisis in the sector has not occurred in more than 30 years.
The organizations will join the protest of the united Bulgarian business, which starts at 3 pm on October 28 throughout the country under the title “ALL OF US TOGETHER! For health, work, future, security!”
/ Events Managment Bulgaria
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSMEPA and BDB will host the 17th annual meeting of INSME in Sofia on December 9-10
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » “The Bulgarian Davos” Event will take place on December 14