Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
Today it will be mostly sunny, with scattered medium and high clouds. This was announced for FOCUS News Agency by the weather forecaster on duty Evgenia Egova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
A light to moderate wind from the west will blow. After a cool morning, during the day the temperatures will rise and the prevailing maximum will be between 21° and 26° Celsius. The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for September - it will decrease.
Above the Black Sea coast it will be mostly sunny, with scattered medium and high clouds. It will blow to moderate wind from west-southwest. Maximum air temperatures: 21° -23°C. The temperature of the sea water will be 21° -22°C. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
Above the mountains it will be mostly sunny, with scattered medium and high clouds. A moderate, on the ridge and temporarily strong wind from the west-northwest will blow. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 16°C, at 2000 meters - about 9°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C