A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
There is no danger of a tsunami
A strong earthquake of 6.7 on the Richter scale was registered off the coast of Nicaragua, world agencies reported.
The depth was 40 km. The epicenter was 80 km southwest of the city of Corinth, which has a population of over 19,000 people.
A magnitude 5.9 earthquake shook Australia earlier today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vera Su” Ship Finally Towed into Clear Waters
- » Actor Alec Baldwin Fired a Props Pistol During Filming and Killed Camerawoman Halina Hutchins
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Earthquake on the Island of Bali has Claimed Lives
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » A Dane Killed Five People with a Bow in Norway