“Bulgargaz” Offers New Rise in Gas Prices
The final prices will be discussed at the end of the month
Natural gas to increase in price by nearly 16 percent in October, “Bulgargaz” has suggested to the energy regulator. However, the calculations were made more than 10 days ago, during which the prices of natural gas on European stock exchanges continued to jump.
Recently, the Bulgarian gas company announced its forecast for November, when fuel prices are expected to rise again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly