COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 437 New Cases
437 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria. 6% of the tests performed over 7000 are positive, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
373 people remain for treatment in intensive care units, and 53 have lost the battle with the disease.
More than 400 have recovered. Nearly 2,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures