COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1629 New Cases, 52 Dead
1629 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the past 24 hours. More than 24,000 tests were performed, which makes 6.7% positive.
4,500 people are treated in the hospital, 378 of them are in the intensive care unit. 1268 were cured, 52 people died.
11,918 doses of vaccine were given during the last 24 hours. The total number of doses administered is now 2,391,930.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon
- » Bulgaria May Need New Lockdown as of 15 October - Mathematical modeling prompts
- » Prescriptions for Home Treatment of COVID-19: Of the 18 drugs, Only 9 are Free and 3 are Missing
- » The Executive Director of Moderna Predicts an End to the Pandemic Next Year