NSI Temporarily Suspends Census 2021 Service
In the coming hours, access to the electronic system "Census 2021" and all systems and websites of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) will be difficult or impossible. This is due to a series of "Denial of Service" attacks with malicious attack traffic of over 250 gigabits per second, announced the NSI.
The competent institutions are taking technical and technological measures to restore the services. The personal data of all people who have already taken part at the electronic count are protected. The National Statistical Institute apologizes for the inconvenience, the statement further reads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend