Bulgaria: 1956 New COVID-19 Cases, 65 Dead
During the last 24 hours, 1956 new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Bulgaria out of 24,142 tests performed, or 8.1 percent of positive results, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
65 people infected with the new coronavirus died, with which the number of victims of the pandemic in Bulgaria increased to 19,335.
In the last 24 hours, 976 patients with COVID were cured, and a total of 411,068 have been cured since the beginning of the pandemic.
The active cases at the moment are 36,268, and the number of confirmed infections in our country is 466,671.
4419 people infected with the new coronavirus were hospitalized, and 363 of them were treated in intensive care units.
During the last 24 hours, 12,464 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and the total number of administered doses is 2,380,022, according to the Unified Information Portal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon
- » Bulgaria May Need New Lockdown as of 15 October - Mathematical modeling prompts
- » Prescriptions for Home Treatment of COVID-19: Of the 18 drugs, Only 9 are Free and 3 are Missing
- » The Executive Director of Moderna Predicts an End to the Pandemic Next Year