Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand
An ISIL supporter wounded six people with a knife
Terrorist attack in a supermarket in Auckland. An ISIL supporter stabbed six people in New Zealand's largest city. The police shot the perpetrator.
According to preliminary information, three of the store's customers are in critical condition. Another was seriously injured.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the attacker was a "lone wolf". He was known to the police and was under surveillance. This allowed a police officer to eliminate him just a minute after he started the attack in the supermarket.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Customs Officers Found over 500,000 Pieces of Contraband Cigarettes
- » United States Successfully Tested Hypersonic Weapon
- » NATO Greenlights Idea of Building EU Rapid Reaction Force
- » 34 Afghans Evacuated to Bulgaria
- » Caretaker Prime Minister: There is No Need for Troops on the Border