Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand
An ISIL supporter wounded six people with a knife
Terrorist attack in a supermarket in Auckland. An ISIL supporter stabbed six people in New Zealand's largest city. The police shot the perpetrator.
According to preliminary information, three of the store's customers are in critical condition. Another was seriously injured.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the attacker was a "lone wolf". He was known to the police and was under surveillance. This allowed a police officer to eliminate him just a minute after he started the attack in the supermarket.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 5,216 Retired Soldiers Work in the Army
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Council of Ministers has No Position on the Conflict in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 43 Afghans Detained in a Minibus
- » Bulgarian President: More transparency in Procedures for the Supply of Defense Equipment
- » Three Times more Refugees Passed through Bulgaria in 2021
- » 18 years Since the Attack on the Bulgarian Base in Karbala, Iraq