Spain Fully Vaccinates 70% of its Population Against COVID-19
The number of infected people per day has dropped to 221
Spain has achieved its goal of fully vaccinating 70% of the population against coronavirus.
66 million doses were given by August 31, with 70% of people fully immunized and 77% partially immunized, health officials said.
The number of infected of COVID-19 per day has dropped to 221. The confirmed cases are a total of over 4.8 million.
However, the number of dead is growing - yesterday they were 352 against 312 on Tuesday. A few days before the start of the school year, authorities stepped up vaccinations for young people between the ages of 12 and 17 to limit the infection among students.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived