Illegal Immigrants Found in Sofia by Police
Today, during a routine check in Obelya district in Sofia, about 20 refugees were discovered.
They were caught by police in a truck.
According to initial information, it is about at least 20 refugees detained during a routine check in the capital's Obelya district.
Their origin is yet to be established.
This is the second case in the last two days. On Sunday, forestry groups in the Ihtiman region again found groups of migrants claiming to be from Afghanistan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend