Bulgaria's Caretaker Foreign minister Takes Part in Crimean Platform Summit in Kyiv
Today, August 23, Foreign Minister Svetlan Stoev starts a three-day visit to Ukraine. On the first day of his visit, Minister Stoev represents Bulgaria at the Crimean Platform, which will be attended by over 40 foreign delegations.
The forum is under the auspices of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and focuses on the annexation of the Crimean Peninsula. On Tuesday, August 24, the Bulgarian Foreign Minister is the official guest of the celebrations on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of Ukraine's independence.
On August 25, Svetlan Stoev is invited to celebrate together with the Bulgarian community in Bolhrad, Odessa region, the 200th anniversary of the city. Ukraine is home to the largest Bulgarian historical community abroad - 200,000 Bulgarians live there/BNR.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister sees a Last Chance to Save Relations with Bulgaria
- » MFA: The Bulgarian Honorary Consul has not been Abducted in Melitopol, Ukraine
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria: Arms Supplies to Ukraine will complicate the Dialogue between our Countries