Currency Exchange Bureau in Sunny Beach Scams Tourists
A new scam at the seaside. In an exchange office in the resort of Sunny Beach foreign currencies were exchanged with old Bulgarian banknotes.
The incident took place on the morning of August 16 on the central alley in the resort. At a street exchange, a Moldovan received for the amount of 150 euros its equivalent in Bulgarian levs - 300 levs (BGN), but an old issue of banknotes.
Police detained a 48-year-old man from Nessebar for 24 hours. During the arrest, banknotes of BGN 100 and BGN 200, an old issue, were found in it.
Work on the case continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria