COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
The new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 346, and the fatalities are three, the data on the website of the Unified Information Portal show.
22,989 tests were performed in the last 24 hours. There are 797 hospital patients, of which 75 are in the intensive care unit. The active cases of COVID-19 are 8125, and the cured - 100.
10,958 doses of vaccine were administered daily. Thus, since the beginning of immunization against COVID, a total of 2,024,943 doses have been injected in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h