COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 193 New Cases
The newly confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria over the past 24 hours are 193 from 20,910 tests, the daily report on the National Information Portal shows on July 27.
The total lab-confirmed positive cases in the country since the start of the epidemic are 423,879.
The active cases are 7,456.
Of the total, 729 patients are in hospitals, 73 of them being in intensive care.
During the past 24 hours:
- 73 recoveries, bringing the total to date to 398,224
- 8,538 administered doses of Covid-19 vaccines, bringing the total to date to 1,976,628
- 5 Covid-19 related deaths, thus the death toll to date is 18,199.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h