Bulgaria Elects: Slightly Higher Turnout than in Previous Elections
The first data on the turnout in the early parliamentary elections are clear. The information was presented by Anastas Stefanov from Trend and Svetlin Tachev from Gallup.
At 8 o'clock, according to Trend, it is 2.4%, while Gallup International data show 5.7%.
According to sociologists, this is a slightly higher turnout than in previous elections.
The following data will be available after 11 p.m.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurouropean Parliament Prepares to Cut Ties wih Russia
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » EU Scoffs at Balkan Mini Schengen
- » GERB Would again Become Bulgaria's First Poltical Force if Elections Were now - Gallup International
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister