Democratic Bulgaria Wants Independent Audit of Voting Machines
Democratic Bulgaria sent a letter to the management of the State Agency for Electronic Government (DAEU), urging guarantees that an independent inspection of the voting machines would take place on July 11th.
Political coalition emphasizes that it is therefore necessary to give access to experts appointed by the political parties to the source code of the software of the machines.
They recall that, according to a CEC decision, political parties participating in the July 11 elections should have the right to access hardware information, all system image scripts and all source code.
However, DAEU has established its own rules, which do not explicitly provide for such access.
This means that it is uncertain whether the experts of the political forces will be able to establish in essence how the software of the machines works and how the results will be calculated.
"Access to source code does not suggest its modification, but only a review ", wrote in a message to the media from " Democratic Bulgaria ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Health Minister Katsarov Signals Sofia Prosecutor and Claims Borissov Spread Lies about Vaccines
- » Bulgarian Lawyer: Kiril Petkov was Not a Minister
- » Constitutional Court: Presidential Decree Appointing Kiril Petkov as Minister Violates the Constitution
- » Macedonian Bulgarians are “For” Bulgaria's Position to Not Support Skopje's EU Negotiations
- » Merkel Received Document for Dismissal from the Post Chancellor of Germany
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: A Minister under Premier Borissov was Paid by a Drug Trafficker