Kyustendil Police Seized 16 kg of Heroin in Private House
Sixteen kilos of heroin were seized from a house in the village of Konyavo, near Kyustendil, in a raid in the late afternoon on Friday by the local police and the local unit for organized crime control, Kyustendil Police Spokesperson Katya Tabachka said on Saturday.
The heroin was divided in 29 packets.
Three people were detained, the owner, 49, of the house, and two other men, 51 and 61 years of age.
An investigation is underway. BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Police Chase and Car Crash Closed Temporarily Trakya Motorway
- » Bulgaria: Unmarked Police Car Hit Child on Crosswalk,Who Later Died in Hospital
- » Floods in Germany: Over 90 People Killed, 618 Injured in Ahrweiler District
- » Report Released on Most Likely Version for MiG-29 Crash in June
- » Turkey Bus Accident Kills 12, Injures 26
- » Dozens of Cars with Flat Tires in Sofia