Netherelands Changes Rules for Arriving Bulgarians
The Netherlands abolished the requirement to submit a negative PCR test, as well as the mandatory 10-day quarantine for those arriving from Bulgaria, as of June 4, 2021. This was announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
According to the Bulgarian Embassy in Hague, our country passes into the "yellow" category according to the classification of local authorities for the spread of coronavirus.
For this reason, as of tomorrow, the Dutch authorities will allow travel to Bulgaria for insignificant reasons.
Selective information on coronavirus measures when traveling in the Netherlands can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the section "Coronavirus - how to travel".
If necessary, assistance Bulgarian citizens can contact our embassy in The Hague by phone: +31 70 358 46 88 or by e-mail: Consul.Hague@mfa.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany and France to Propose EU-wide Quarantine Rules for British Arrivals
- » Hungary’s LGBTQ Law Slammed by EC Boss Von Der Leyen, ahead of EU Summit
- » Covid-19: Biggest Rise of Daily Cases in UK since February
- » Moscow Claims Russian Jets and Ships Fired upon British Warship in Black Sea, UK Denies
- » Health Minister: Italy to Become White Zone thanks to Vaccines
- » Chinese Military Points at US in Anger