Bulgaria: Electricity Bills Set to Soar by 3 Percent from July
Bulgarian households‘ electricity bills to soar by an average of 3% from July 1. This proposal of the energy regulator will be discussed next week.
The projected increase for CEZ customers is 4%, and for those of EVN and ENERGO-PRO - by 2%.
The prices of central heating and hot water, which for Sofia are projected to jump by 14%, and for Plovdiv by 9% will also be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August