Bulgaria: Electricity Bills Set to Soar by 3 Percent from July
Bulgarian households‘ electricity bills to soar by an average of 3% from July 1. This proposal of the energy regulator will be discussed next week.
The projected increase for CEZ customers is 4%, and for those of EVN and ENERGO-PRO - by 2%.
The prices of central heating and hot water, which for Sofia are projected to jump by 14%, and for Plovdiv by 9% will also be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada