Bulgaria’s Victoria Made It to Final of Eurovision Song Contest 2021
Bulgaria’s contestant Victoria qualified for the Grand Final of the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest, it emerged at the close of the second semi-final of the song contest on May 20.
Victoria’s song Growing Up Is Getting Old will be up against 25 other songs in the Grand Final on May 22.
The 26 songs in the final include the Eurovision Song Contest’s “Big Five”, the song of the host – the Netherlands, this year in Rotterdam – and those that made it through the two successive semi-finals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgarian-Macedonian Historical Commission: Tsar Samuil was a Ruler of the Bulgarian Kingdom
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English