Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
President Rumen Radev's wife, Desislava, will undergo surgery today because of the serious condition she is in after it became clear that she had three aneurysms in her brain, reported sources from the St.Ivan Rilski hospital, where the First Lady was admitted for treatment.
The president's wife had a severe headache, but apparently did not pay serious attention to this symptom and even accompanied Radev on Monday night to a movie screening dedicated to the anniversary of the National Palace of Culture.
Neither the hospital staff nor the president‘s office have officially commented on the news of Desislava Radeva’s severe health condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » Bulgarian Posts restored Domestic Money Transfers
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Business Lends a Hand: Career Forum for Ukrainian Refugees