Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
President Rumen Radev's wife, Desislava, will undergo surgery today because of the serious condition she is in after it became clear that she had three aneurysms in her brain, reported sources from the St.Ivan Rilski hospital, where the First Lady was admitted for treatment.
The president's wife had a severe headache, but apparently did not pay serious attention to this symptom and even accompanied Radev on Monday night to a movie screening dedicated to the anniversary of the National Palace of Culture.
Neither the hospital staff nor the president‘s office have officially commented on the news of Desislava Radeva’s severe health condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
- » COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
- » Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
- » 89% of Intubated Patients with COVID-19 in Greece are Unvaccinated
- » WHO: Between 80,000 and 180,000 Medics have Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Defense Minister Panayotov Called on Army Employees to get Vaccinated against COVID-19