Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
President Rumen Radev's wife, Desislava, will undergo surgery today because of the serious condition she is in after it became clear that she had three aneurysms in her brain, reported sources from the St.Ivan Rilski hospital, where the First Lady was admitted for treatment.
The president's wife had a severe headache, but apparently did not pay serious attention to this symptom and even accompanied Radev on Monday night to a movie screening dedicated to the anniversary of the National Palace of Culture.
Neither the hospital staff nor the president‘s office have officially commented on the news of Desislava Radeva’s severe health condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Slovakia Suspends Use of AstraZeneca
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition
- » Lack of Media Freedom in the Balkans Erodes European Values
- » Unprecedented Trend: More Bulgarians Return Home Than Emigrate - NSI
- » WHO: Indian Variant of Covid-19 Detected in Dozens of Countries
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 877 Newly Infected, 59 Fatalities