Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies
A large-scale police operation is underway in Plovdiv, NOVA has learned from its sources. Police raided the offices of the city's funeral agencies to carry out checks.
The reason – alerts about frauds with prices for funerals, especially of those who died of coronavirus. These mourning ceremonies were by many times more expensive, victims say.
The crematorium is also targeted.
Plovdiv police confirmed the raid. The checks will be carried out jointly with officials of the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Labor Inspectorate. Searches are also being carried out, documents are checked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » UK Switch to Alternative to AZ Vaccine for People under 40s
- » Australia May Shut to Visitors Till Late 2022 amid Global Covid-19 Surge
- » President Vladimir Putin: Russian Sputnik V Vaccine As Reliable As AK-47
- » Useful Tips to Get Rid of Foggy Glasses while Wearing Mask