Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies
A large-scale police operation is underway in Plovdiv, NOVA has learned from its sources. Police raided the offices of the city's funeral agencies to carry out checks.
The reason – alerts about frauds with prices for funerals, especially of those who died of coronavirus. These mourning ceremonies were by many times more expensive, victims say.
The crematorium is also targeted.
Plovdiv police confirmed the raid. The checks will be carried out jointly with officials of the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Labor Inspectorate. Searches are also being carried out, documents are checked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » RECORD HEAT: Temperatures between 37 and 42 Degrees in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19: More than One Million Vaccinated in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected