Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies
A large-scale police operation is underway in Plovdiv, NOVA has learned from its sources. Police raided the offices of the city's funeral agencies to carry out checks.
The reason – alerts about frauds with prices for funerals, especially of those who died of coronavirus. These mourning ceremonies were by many times more expensive, victims say.
The crematorium is also targeted.
Plovdiv police confirmed the raid. The checks will be carried out jointly with officials of the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Labor Inspectorate. Searches are also being carried out, documents are checked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » The First Film Crew in Space Successfully Returned to Earth
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C