Bulgaria’s First Lady Hospitalized with Cerebral Aneurysm
President Radev’s wife Desislava Radeva was admitted to hospital with an aneurysm. The First Lady has had a severe headache since Friday night, but apparently didn't pay much attention to the symptoms. However, her condition deteriorated severely yesterday evening and overnight she was taken to St. Ivan Rilski hospital in Sofia. She immediately underwent a full range of tests and was found to have a cerebral aneurysm.
Doctors are yet to decide whether she should undergo surgery to avoid a more serious condition or medication will suffice. The hospital has so far refused to give out information about the First Lady.
We remind that Mrs Radeva has had the coronavirus, and in months she has not appeared in public with the President.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend