Bulgaria’s First Lady Hospitalized with Cerebral Aneurysm
President Radev’s wife Desislava Radeva was admitted to hospital with an aneurysm. The First Lady has had a severe headache since Friday night, but apparently didn't pay much attention to the symptoms. However, her condition deteriorated severely yesterday evening and overnight she was taken to St. Ivan Rilski hospital in Sofia. She immediately underwent a full range of tests and was found to have a cerebral aneurysm.
Doctors are yet to decide whether she should undergo surgery to avoid a more serious condition or medication will suffice. The hospital has so far refused to give out information about the First Lady.
We remind that Mrs Radeva has had the coronavirus, and in months she has not appeared in public with the President.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Shocking Facts Got out in Recent Scandal Involving Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Summoned Outgoing Council of Ministers to Parliament
- » Bulgarian Energy Watchdog: There Will Be No Price Leaps in Heating and Electricity
- » Bulgaria: 50,000 School-Leavers Ready for Proms Awaiting President’s Final Say
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects New Chairperson of Central Election Commission
- » Big Scandal in Bulgarian Parliament Evolves: New Revelations Implicate Boyko Borissov in Gross Misdemeanor