Bulgarians Abroad Voted for Slavi and Conservative Alliance of Right
"There Is Such a People", Democratic Bulgaria (DB) and Conservative Alliance of the Right (KOD) have the highest voter support among Bulgarians abroad, according to interim data as of 06:30 am, with 80.86% processed protocols. GERB and BSP are in fourth and sixth place respectively.
"There Is Such a People" gets 28.46% of the votes.
Democratic Bulgaria is with 16.71%
The Conservative Alliance of the Right, chaired by Petar Moskov, received 16.00%.
GERB received 8.87% of votes abroad.
Vazrazhdane Party receives 7.10%.
BSP garners 6.65%.
The Bulgarian National Alliance (BNO) party, which fully provided its listings to Dubai-based multimillionaire Vasil Bozhkov and his formation "Bulgarian Summer", received 5.09%.
For "Stand up! Mafiosi out!" go 4.31% of the votes counted.
The VMRO remains with 1.65%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Analysts Forecast 1-Percent Margin between GERB and TISP in Case of Early Elections
- » Bulgaria: No More Limit on Polling Stations Abroad – Amendments to Election Code Passed in Parliament
- » National Assembly Takes Final Decision: Only Machine Voting at Home and Abroad
- » Bulgaria: Former Foreign Minister Tipped for Borissov’s Successor
- » Alpha Research Pollster: Over Half of Bulgarians See New Government Formation as Priority
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May