Earthquake Measuring 4,1 Registered off Crete
A 4.1 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded today off the Greek island of Crete, Turkish television CNN-Turk reported, citing the Directorate for Disaster Management and Emergencies. The quake occurred at 2:56 a.m. at sea at a depth of 4.95 kilometers.
The epicenter of the quake was 79 km west of the Turkish resort of Marmaris. There was no information on any material damage caused in the quake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa