Earthquake Measuring 4,1 Registered off Crete
A 4.1 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded today off the Greek island of Crete, Turkish television CNN-Turk reported, citing the Directorate for Disaster Management and Emergencies. The quake occurred at 2:56 a.m. at sea at a depth of 4.95 kilometers.
The epicenter of the quake was 79 km west of the Turkish resort of Marmaris. There was no information on any material damage caused in the quake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece
- » Man Opened Fire At Police in Moscow Suburb Found Dead - TASS
- » Another Spy Scandal in EU: Navy Captain Arrested in Italy after Secret Meeting with Russian Diplomat
- » Tanzania Stampede Leaves 45 Dead as Mourners Bid Farewell to Late President