Earthquake Measuring 4,1 Registered off Crete
A 4.1 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded today off the Greek island of Crete, Turkish television CNN-Turk reported, citing the Directorate for Disaster Management and Emergencies. The quake occurred at 2:56 a.m. at sea at a depth of 4.95 kilometers.
The epicenter of the quake was 79 km west of the Turkish resort of Marmaris. There was no information on any material damage caused in the quake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hitchhockian Horror in Sofia – Crows Attack People
- » Final Version of MiG-29 Crash Cause Revealed - Pilot's Failure to Maintain Control
- » Brown Bear Roams the Streets of Moscow Suburb
- » Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- » Bulgaria: Combat Aircraft Crashed During Shabla 21 Military Exercise
- » Worth of Heroin Shipment Ceased in Sliven Estimated at BGN 25 M