Bulgaria under Lockdown Again, Ten Days of Draconian Restrictions Follow
Draconian restrictions aimed at curbing the spread of Covid-19 in Bulgaria will be re-imposed countrywide. The health authorities made the announcement at a regular weekly briefing at the Council of Ministers.
The stringent measures will remain in effect for 10 days. The decision was taken against the backdrop of thousands of new infection cases on the daily basis and record high number of hospitalizations across Bulgaria.
To be continued!
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Who Were in Contact with Covid, May Be Six Times above Official Figures Says Survey
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 27 Newly Infected, All Regions in Green Zone
- » Over 10,000 Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases