International Truck Drivers Protest on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The international truck drivers will stage a protest at the Bulgarian – Turkish border. The reason is too slow processing of their trucks and goods on both sides of the border crossing between the two countries, Nova TV reported.
The drivers complain that trucks have to wait for more than two or three days and kilometers-long lines form at the border which creates tension in the sector.
The trade unions insists that urgent measures should be taken to keep the deadlines for timely goods’ delivery
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology
- » Why Bulgaria Needs More Bananas than Tomatoes?
- » No Road Toll for Serbians in North Macedonia this Summer
- » Turning Bedroom into Home Office - Yes or No?
- » UK Tour Operators Offer Lucrative Testing Deals to Travellers
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI